Name:
Location: Hyderabad, AP, India

Lover of art and music. Fair and just, balancing the scales always as a true Libran. Partial towards chocolates.

Saturday, August 26, 2006

A Note of Thanks..Not an Oscar Speech

Hello to my regular readers and the not-so-regular one’s as well. I’m glad to inform you that I was finally inspired to blog. Before I get on with my posts, I would like to drop a small note of thank you to all my friends and well wishers who have been supportive and encouraging during the famine period. ( I know this sounds like an oscar speech, but I beg you to bear with me)

@@Forgetful Functor
Thank you so much for prodding me on. All the comments you left at my blog or urs, had atleast a line to remind me that I was not blogging. Infact, I confess that it got irritating after a while. But, the result it has produced is evidently excellent. So, a big thank you to you for having “irritated” me into blogging.. (kidding …You actually inspired me to blog)

@@Sameera
Hey dudette…You were my companion in the hard times, as both of us were famine afflicted. The fact that you got over it and churned out a post, reassured me that this “non-blogging” phase is temporary. So, a thank you to u.

@@Sumedha
Your mails are really so sweet. You are my support on whom I would recline in utmost confidence. Thanks for the encouragement you have given me. My next post is dedicated to you.

@@Little Fella
Please don’t give up on me. I’ll try to make it up to u.

@@My Project Manager
Thanks for sparing me this weekend and giving me breathing time or should I say blogging time

@@Sridhar
Thanks for visiting my abode, though after a long time. Please do come again.

@@Ammu
I’m still awaiting your comments sweetie.

@@Preacher, @@WnG , @@Sid, @@WiseDonkey, @@Aditi, @@Sandy, @@Moderator, @@Muse and @@The others whom I have forgotten to mention
I’m incomplete without your readership.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know if I "irritated" or "inspired" you , may be irritated you more but if you come up with things like what you have come up this time, I will throw all the self-esteem in the MCH garbage truck and will shamelessly keep coming to irritate u-:)
Thank you for the post

11:49 AM  
Blogger megha said...

I hope in don't get back to that non blogging hell hole...And definitely I wudn't want my friend's esteem rotting away in an MCH garbage truck... ;)

Will try to keep the tempo up

8:59 PM  
Blogger Sameera said...

ur welcome dudette :)
keep blogging

10:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dint xpect my name to crop up. It did. I dont give up. Dont worry. ThanQ.

5:43 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

you are so gifted and i truly wish you never leave this arena and keep it going......its wonderful to read your blogs.......

9:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home