Name:
Location: Hyderabad, AP, India

Lover of art and music. Fair and just, balancing the scales always as a true Libran. Partial towards chocolates.

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

A drudgery called "work"

No work at office today, infact didn’t have anything tactful to do for almost a week…Don’t know why these companies hire people…Some are excessively taxed and stay back late nights much to the displeasure of moms/wives…And some others like me are totally jobless…

The first 2 days passed away swiftly in mailing, I mailed to every damn person in my contact list…Spent sometime googling away with great fury…Did you know that giant ant eaters are becoming an exotic pet variety..so much for dogs being pets…Then logged on to some websites which play music..RadioBlogClub is my favourite…Actually all thanks to Sameera for having suggested this one…It’s shouldered me in my difficult days of boredom..The next 3 days were HELL!!!...I was frustrated at the time people took to respond to mails, coz I didn’t get a single reply for the dozens of mails I had posted…So, I was forced to do that thing that any fresher would dread doing, yah studying…A new joinee, just fresh out from college, is always under the impression that he wouldn’t have to encounter a book for atleast another couple of years…Now holding a book brings tremors in my mind as all those horrid night outs come soaring back….I almost flinch at the sight of a book…Worse than this is an e-book…I’m under the impression that an e-book is not an “electronic book” but is an “enchanting book”, as it casts a spell on you…a sleeping spell..It lulls you to sleep even without a song….

*MIND: This chapter introduces you to SQL Server 2000 by describing the components of SQL Server and explaining how those components work together to provide a relationaaaaaaallll….zzzzzzzzz*

Many software professionals would term this phase of joblessness as “The Honeymoon Period”…Little do they know the torture during this phase…If you observe closely; there are many jeering gazes and some pitiful glances some of them saying:

*Hrumph…I know so much more than her…no wonder she’s jobless*

Some loathsome pities:

*What a waste of time…tsk tsk*

“Arghhhhh!!!! Leave me alone” is what I want to shout out…

In the “demand list”, I place in front of God everyday, one thing is common now-a-days ..“O God!! Please bless me with work atleast today.”…O shucks!! I’m begging for work..When I had work to do, I just couldn’t stop myself from cribbing and cursing and now I going nuts without it…

I think “yeh kaam ka laddu hai…jo khaye pachtaye aur jo nah khaye pachtaye”

4 Comments:

Blogger Satchitananda Sai said...

Well, that was candid alright! I wonder if your manager is a blogger and knows this blog is yours! He/she would certainly have several things to think about!!!

6:56 PM  
Blogger Sameera said...

whaaaaaaaaat female?ur asking for work ?!!!!

can u do mine?please please?

hehe sweet and short post

ur welcome about radio blog club...nice songs kadha? :)

please dont read textbooks in office..please read e-books of wodehouse and others..will send u a link shorlty..destress before u are inundated with work.

ciao babe..keep blogging :)

9:41 PM  
Blogger megha said...

@@Muse
Welcome to my blog world Mr.Muse..Well I can say with utmost certainity that my manager is not the blogging types..so no worries at all, I can blog with all the liberty.

9:53 PM  
Blogger megha said...

@@Sam
Well, I would be more than happy to do ur work...Now do u realise how desparate I am...

9:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home