Name:
Location: Hyderabad, AP, India

Lover of art and music. Fair and just, balancing the scales always as a true Libran. Partial towards chocolates.

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Weirdness Epitomised

Well, this time I have conducted a survey among my friends and colleauges to list out 10 reasons as to why they find me bizzare in my ways...Well, my friends, not being the polite kinds (more of the frank kinds) were more than happy to tell me..So here goes.

Reason 1:
I’m a sauce/ketchup lover…I can have ketchup with almost any damn thing….and I mean it…I can relish ketchup with burger, chips, idli, dosa, upma ….One of my friends has christened me “saucy”( and the award goes to Rakesh, for having come up with that wonderful name)…Have to admit it, that actually sounds kinda sexy….

Reason 2:
I’m a great fan of Sonu Nigam….Let me clarify that I’m an ardent fan of his voice and his singing abilities and his face has nothing to do with it….

Reason 3:
I’m a stickler for cleanliness…I act like a vacuum cleaner…Now u guys don’t get weird ideas that I work for the MCH …for non-hyderabadis..that’s Municipal Corporation of Hyderabad…Worse, I go around preaching my cleanliness philosophy to everyone around me…(Sigh!! There go half of my readers…)

Reason 4:
My lingo is also kind of weird( according to the people around me)….as there is a certain set of F.U.Ws in my lingo…Well that meant Frequently Used Words….If u want a sample, I can give u some, but this involves a small amount of phonetics.. “I'll slap u”, “idiot”, “pah pah”, “ayee”, “yucky”…and many more…

Reason 5:
I hate Sidney Sheldon novels…now some of my friends find my dislike to S.S novels weird…All I have to say to them is that, “If u like SS novels, you have not read anything at all”….I also have a dislike to the most acclaimed book, Da Vinci Code…(Shilpa and Srikath deserve a special mention here…)

Reason 6:
I’m crazy about rings and artificial jewelry…I go bonkers when I go shopping…I’m also a shopping freak…All these 10 and 20 Rs maal interests me a lot…I’m also a cotton fanatic…I worship that fabric..(may be I should write another post on the various handlooms available in India…. “The Weaver’s Club”..he he)

Reason 7:
I can’t stop the urge of stepping on untied shoe laces…and hence proving to the other party, how dangerous untied laces can be….(now this is one thing in me that I find weird too)…

Well, now here comes the catch…I started out this post sure that my weirdness will definitely win 10 reasons…but unfortunately, I’ve run out of reasons..So, any of my friends (those who were not involved in the survey) who wish to complete this list are most welcome…

Ciao.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sameera said...

saucy megha
nice ;)

excusez-moi sonu nigam is a damn good singer...there aint no reason ur weird if u like his voice and not his face..are there people who like just his face? *Weird*

hehe @stickler for cleanlines..me 2..i cant think straight or do things right if my room is dirty..doesnt apply however to office cublicle..wonder why

ur lingo has a lot of "Ra" i noticed :)

lol @7
i was lookin fwd to 10..

why dont u friends comment?u got tons of em reading..make em comment :) better still bribe em :)

3:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home