Name:
Location: Hyderabad, AP, India

Lover of art and music. Fair and just, balancing the scales always as a true Libran. Partial towards chocolates.

Sunday, June 04, 2006

I am 16 going on 17

“I am 16 going 17…” A big hello to all my readers out there…I’m am 16 posts old (this one being the 16th one)…Yah yah…I know what you’ll say, there are some thousand odd people out there in the blog-o-sphere, celebrating their 100th post or maybe oblivious of the fact that they have crossed such a mark…Then why all the hoopla for just crossing the 16 posts milestone??? As an answer to all such kind of questions, all I have to say is “Those guys are missing out the fun in celebration”…

There are scholars who have said that “Life is a celebration” and me, I’m an incurable optimist, with a song on my lips…

Just like the miller of the Dee,
I know that I have the key,
To unlock that happiness within me
It simply takes the inner eye to see
That we have everything with us, from A to Zee.


Well, I know that was a pathetic effort to be poetic…Before you hit the back button of the browser or before you close this window, I solemnly swear never to attempt another bit of poetry.

Fervently hoping that I have not lost any of my readers, this is Megha signing off.

4 Comments:

Blogger jitesh said...

Me a newbie at blog world but I guess at 17 u r already beating seasonal bloggers..b/w i liked ur template a lot.. "nice choice" :)

8:30 AM  
Blogger megha said...

@@Arjun
*takes a bow, pat on the back*

@@ff
Thnx for the wonderful words abt my blog. Each one of us is unique in our ways of writing..so, I guess all of us have space in the world of blogging...

6:30 PM  
Blogger Sridhar said...

Hi Megha,

16 and 17. Words that I used to talk about when asked my age and it has been ages past :)

Nice template. You should however add some "blogroll me" link. Will help in more people reading what you write. Then maybe someday you will be singing, "A hundred of them, each a painstaking one."

By the way, thanks for linking my blog ;)

Regards
Sridhar

4:48 AM  
Blogger megha said...

Hi Sridhar..Welcome to my blog...Will do that blogroll thingy you suggested...hmmm...make more people read my posts...hmmm...sounds nice..

12:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home